Citations & Appeals
The Campus Police vigorously enforce all parking regulations and issue citations payable within 10 days at the Bursar's Office for a violation of any of these parking regulations. IT IS YOUR OBLIGATION TO CHECK YOUR BURSAR’S ACCOUNT REGULARLY.
If you have received a campus parking citation and wish to appeal it, you may do so here: Parking Citation Appeals Form.
Appeals may not be made in person.
Please note that appeals will not be granted for any of the following reasons:
- I lost/never received the ticket
- The Officer made an error in the description of the vehicle
- I parked illegally "for only a short time"
- I was unaware of the parking regulations
- I couldn’t find a legal parking spot
- My assigned parking area is inconvenient
- I didn’t read/misunderstood the signs
- Financial hardship
Traffic summonses issued for violations of Title 39 are payable at the Galloway Township Municipal Court.
If you have any questions, you may email the Parking Appeals Board at: firstname.lastname@example.org