Procedures & Proposals
The Stockton University Art Gallery operates under the direction of the Visual Arts Program at Stockton University. Decisions regarding exhibitions are made by the Art Gallery Committee, and exhibitions are planned at least one year to two years in advance. Daily gallery operations are managed the Art Gallery Exhibition Coordinator. Exhibition proposals may be sent with the information below:
K150/Art Gallery Exhibition Coor.
101 Vera King Farris Drive
Galloway, NJ 08205-9441
Proposals will be reviewed on a rolling basis. The Exhibition Committee, made up of Visual Arts Faculty, meets one to two times per academic year. It is recommended that artists and curators submit work prior to September each year. Please expect a response to your proposal by the following May. Applicants will be notified of any changes to the schedule by the Exhibition Coordinator.
- A minimum of twenty high-resolution digital images
- Each image must be identified with First and Last Name, Title, Medium, Size, Date of artwork
- Prefer a slideshow format
- Brief biography
- Exhibition history
- List of publications
- Statement about proposed exhibition
- Contact information: mailing address, telephone, email
Ryann Casey, Exhibition Coordinator