During the academic year, GOALS/GEAR UP program holds events and activities geared to encourage and promote academic and socioemotional development. Individualized academic and career counseling, college essay assistance, FAFSA/HESSA application assistance, and college application assistance is available during office hours 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, however appointments are encouraged to ensure staff is available.
- October 14
- October 28
- November 11
- December 2nd
- January 6
- January 20
- February 3
- February 17
- March 2
- March 16
- April 13
- April 27
- May 4
The Summer Enrichment Program is a 6-week program beginning TBD. The program will run Monday-Thursdays from 8:00 AM-3:00 PM in-person at Stockton University, Galloway Township Campus. All meals and transportation are provided daily. PRIORITY CONSIDERATION will be given to students who apply by TBD.
- Attend a Partner school in the Atlantic City and Pleasantville School Districts. For a list of partner schools, please visit our webpage, Stockton.edu/GOALS
- Currently in grades 6th - 11th
- Upon completing this application, please complete the social contact and email a copy of your last report card to GOALS@Stockton.edu.
- Student and parent/ guardian attendance at the mandatory summer orientation
- A mandatory student closing ceremony will be held on