Welcome to the Office of Global Engagement
Global Virtual Internship
Global Virtual/Remote Internships provide students with the chance to gain practical 21st century skills and international experience without leaving their home.
- ISA: Students will have the chance to work with a company in one of six countries across Asia, Europe, and the Pacific. The deadline to apply for this summer is May 1. See more information here. For questions, please contact the ISA Internship Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CISAbroad: Stockton students will receive a $500 off of any virtual internships. Please contact email@example.com for details.
- CEA: Placements are arranged in collaboration with our existing portfolio of internship partners across 10 locations throughout Europe, South America, and Australia. The placements will be paired with CEA's signature academic course, "The Multicultural Workplace", and each student will be guided by a NACE-certified internship coach and international internship team before, during, and after the internship. See more information here.
- CAPA: Remote global internship in Barcelona | Buenos Aires | Dublin | Florence | London | Sydney | Shanghai
Choose Stockton! Our International Student Profile
Sam Al Hajjar '19
At first, Stockton was just a place where my previous university, Lebanese American University, had an exchange program. But the more research I did, the more I saw Stockton as a place to grow and evolve, and that is exactly what it gave me a chance to do. I found Stockton to have the environment best suited for me, while at the same time being affordable.
Wherever you're from, whoever you are, Stockton has a place for you!
COVID-19 Resources for Educators and Students in International Education
- NAFSA (Association of International Educators)'s page on COVID-10 resources
- The Forum on Education Abroad
- ICE Guidance on COVID-19
- Times Higher Education COVID-19 of colleges and universities around the world
- EAIE Report: New EAIE report on the impact of COVID-19 (March 24)
- IIE COVID-19 Update
- IIE Report: COVID‐19 Effects on US Higher Education Campuses Survey Results
- ACE (by Robin Helms): Can Internationalization Survive COronavirus? You Need to See My Data