Stories from Abroad
Highlight of Our Study Abroad Students
Sydney Grunsby, a senior in Business Studies, studied abroad with CISAbroad Semester in Florence in Fall 2021.
Sydney published a blog on CISAbroad sharing 5 Tips she learned during the experience.
"Looking back on my experience has only made me realize just how much I have changed as a person in only a few short months. Studying abroad changes you as a person. It changed me. The first few weeks can be rather intense. You are surrounded by new people, in a new place, with a foreign language. The transition is not the easiest. Here is my advice for studying abroad for a semester in Florence! "
Global Experience, Local Impact!
The Summer 2020 issue of Stockton Now highlights the stories of four Stockton students who studied abroad in Australia, Czech Republic, Dominican Republic, France, and Guatemala. They shared their unique, meaningful, and life-changing experience with fellow ospreys. The story is written by Samantha Whitehurst '13.
Welcome to the Study Abroad Students' Blogs page! From here, you can click below to read the updates, musings, and general thoughts of our current Stockton Students that are abroad! Make sure to check back often or fallow them, as some students will be updating weekly.
Asia & Pacific Region
- Summer Meer, Australia CISabroad-Fall '15
- Bethany Williams, Australia ISA-Spring '16
- Shannon Bley, Australia ISA-Spring '16
- Faculty-Led Program: Japan 2018
- Kristen Comose, New Zealand ISA-Fall '14
- Emma Neely, New Zealand ISA-Spring '16
Dominic Pellegrini, S. Korea ISA-Summer ‘17
Central & South America
Andrea Mitchell, Argentina CEA-Fall ‘17
- Faculty Led Program: Brazil
- Zuzanna Michalak, Peru ISA-Spring '16
- Brianna Ferguson, Costa Rica ISA-Spring '16
- Phoebe Gruetter, Cyprus Exchange-Spring ‘18
- Desirae Gould, Czech Rep. CEA-Spring '14
- Barnett Morgan, Czech Rep. CEA-Spring '15
- Jessica McGarvey, Czech Rep. CIS-2017-18
- Olivia Norton, Czech Rep. AIFS-Fall ‘17
- Jessica McGarvey, Czech Rep. CIS-2017-18
- Matthew Mamounis, Czech Rep. CIS-2017-18
- Paige Weissman, France CIS-Spring '14
- Christina Kurica, Germany ISA-Summer '14
- Patrick Rader, Germany ISA-Spring '16
- Theresa Kochenash, Germany AIFS Fall ‘17
- Taylor DuBois, Greece Paideia-Summer '14
- Emily Repici, Ireland CIS-Spring '16
- Morgan McKenna, Ireland CEA-Spring '16
- Angelisa Diveny, Ireland ISA-Spring ‘17
- Cassidy Martin, Ireland CIS-Spring ‘17
- Erin O'Leary, Ireland ISA-Spring ‘17
- Kelly Peng, Ireland CIS-Spring ‘17
- Mary Kelly, Ireland ISA-Spring ‘17
- Mason Kuri, Ireland ISA-Spring ‘17
- Nicole Rodrigo, Ireland CEA-Spring ‘17
- Shannon Meagher, Ireland CEA-Spring ‘17
- Katerina Deebold, Ireland, CEA-Summer ‘17
- Monique Sardinha, Italy CIS-Spring '14
- Courtney Blanchard, Italy CEA-Fall '15
- Frank McGovern, Italy ISA-Fall '15
- Courtney Malone, Italy SAI-Spring '16
- Cassandra Calabrese, Italy ISA-Spring '16
- Julia Schuckman, Italy CIS-Spring ‘17
- Christina Kaminskyj, Italy SAI-Summer ‘17
- Amanda Osborne, Italy AIFS-Spring ‘18
- Erica Papania, Italy ISA-Spring ‘18
- Erin Crystall, Italy ISA-Spring ‘18
- Katherine Morgenstern, Italy SAI-Fall 18
- Amanda Marcocci, Spain Globalinks/ISA-Spring '14
- Julia Utts, Spain CEA-Summer '14
- Nicolaus Burr, Spain ISA-Summer '14
- Nicole Vancil, Spain CEA-Summer '15
- Jacqueline Fenton, Spain CEA-Spring '16
- Victoria Pritchard, Spain CEA-Spring '16
- Daniela Puerta, Spain CEA-Summer '16
- Leheiddy Tamarez, Spain ISA-Spring '16
- Jade Maccini, Spain ISA-Spring '16
- James Smith, Spain API-Spring ‘17
- Shelby Alvord, Spain CEA- Spring ‘17
- Alaina Catananzi, Spain API-Summer ‘17
- Jennifer Nolan, Spain AIFS-Summer ‘17
- Amanda Oris, Spain ISA-Fall ‘17
- Elizabeth Douglas, Spain ISA-Fall ‘17
Cheyenne Setneska, Spain SAI-Spring ‘18
- Terry King, UK ISA-Spring ‘17
- Claudia Frumento, UK ISA-Spring ‘17
Multi-Country: Semester at Sea
- Blaire Ennis, Summer '14
- Kathleen Murray, Fall '15
- Sarah Mount, Fall ‘17
- Danielle Malamut, Spring ‘17
Stories from Abroad Posters
Here are the posters our students created after their study abroad experience.
Have fun finding your destination and reading their stories!
Interested in sharing your study abroad pictures and stories?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the process, commitment, and fun of sharing your experiences with Stockton and fellow students!
Amanda Gorman: National Youth Poet Laureate and IES Abroad Madrid Alum on The Power of Study Abroad
Education abroad made her “a better poet, a better person, and a better student.”
Interested in education abroad as well?
Send a message to email@example.com.