Federal Work Study Positions
- Look into whether or not you have Federal Work-Study as part of your federal financial aid package. You can find information on the Federal Work-Study program here and contact the Financial Aid Office if you have questions about the program.
- There are many offices on-campus that hire Work-Study students.
- To view all of the Federal Work Study positions currently posted in Handshake, Click the "View Federal Work Study Jobs in Handshake" button above to see what's available.
Non-Federal Work Study Positions
Although all Federal Work Study positions are posted in Handshake, many departments on campus do not use Handshake yet to hire for their non-Federal Work Study positions. So, here are some tips to help you find those opportunities:
- If you do NOT have Federal Work-Study as part of your federal financial aid package it might be a bit more difficult to find an on-campus position however there are possibilities: The Stockton Polling Institute, Chartwells (dining service), Athletics, the campus bookstore, Campus Center Operations, and ITS (if you have the right skills) are some of the offices that typically hire the most NON-Work-Study students.
- Students with or without Work-Study can also consider applying for paid student leadership positions on-campus. This would include positions like Residential Assistant, Campus Ambassador and Career Ambassador.
- Graduate Coordinator Positions - These are offered by various offices on campus, and are available for degree-seeking graduate students.