Stockton Community Day - Atlantic City
Join us in beautifying Atlantic City by participating in a City-wide street and beach cleanup, followed by a Party in O'Donnell Park.
Click HERE to download our flyer!
Saturday, April 22, 2023
8:30 AM – 3:00 PM
(Sunday, April 23 - Rain Date)
Community Cleanup Locations
in Atlantic City
Click to view Cleanup Map Route:
Shuttle Service from Galloway Campus, Arts and Sciences circle to AC (Stockton Affiliates only)
Shuttle Volunteers from O'Donnell Memorial Park to Sites (Stockton Affiliates only)
9 AM – 12 NOON
11 AM – 3 PM
Party in the Park
Party in the Park (O’Donnell Park)
Whether you've just finished the Community Cleanup or you're just starting your day,
join us for some
FUN IN THE PARK!
- DJ and Live Band
- Food Trucks
- Crafters/Community/Non-Profits Village
- Outdoor Games
- Face painting
- Caricature artist
Sign Up To Be A Vendor
Stockton University is looking for high-quality work in diverse media with an original and personal viewpoint. Artists creating work in a variety of media are encouraged to apply, including:
- Children’s items
Stockton is seeking local community partners and/or non-profit organizations that would like to set up a booth.
Become A Volunteer
Interested in participating in the Community Street, Beach or Graffiti Cleanup?
Register by clicking the button below. Once you've registered, you will receive detailed information about where you've chosen to volunteer.
Basic FAQ Answers:
- Volunteer check-in begins at 8:30 AM.
(Specific details for each type of cleanup will be sent out with your registration confirmation)
- Cleanup begins at 9 AM and concludes
at 12 PM.
- Dress according to weather. Boots and sneakers are preferred. NO open-toed shoes.
- Trash-pickers and bags will be provided on site.
- Volunteers are asked to bring your own gloves.
(Disposable gardening gloves with rubber backing are preferred)
- Shuttle service will be available for all Stockton affiliated volunteers to and from cleanup locations.
- Non-Stockton Affiliated Volunteers will be responsible for their own transportation, Parking will be available.
- Each Volunteer will receive a Food Truck Meal voucher that can be redeemed at the Party in the Park.
CONTRIBUTING COMMUNITY PARTNERS
ACUA | BUNGALOW PARK CIVIC ASSOC. | ACDEVCO | CHELSEA NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOC. | CHELSEA
INLET CDC | SPECIAL IMPROVEMENT DIVISION-CRDA
DUCKTOWN NEIGHBORHOOD CDC | FIRST WARD CIVIC ASSOC. | MIDTOWN EDC | RESORTS CASINO HOTEL
VENICE PARK CIVIC ASSOC. | WESTSIDE CIVIC ASSOC.