National Aviation Research & Technology Park
Fostering Innovation Through Collaboration
The National Aviation Research and Technology Park (NARTP) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit auxiliary organization of Stockton University dedicated to facilitating research and development, innovation, and commercialization of emerging aviation technologies.
The park is located on a 58 acre parcel adjoining the Federal Aviation Administration William J. Hughes Technical Center, a facility dedicated to research, development, and sustainment of the National Airspace System, and the Atlantic City International Airport, a designated Smart Airport Research Test Bed Facility.
Interested in supporting the NARTP? Please click the link here and complete the Supporter Form.
- Progress at NARTP means renewed focus on aviation education for South Jersey
- Aviation park gets $600,000 for next two years
- New Aviation STEM Initiative Being Discussed for Atlantic County Schools
- NARTP contracts with NJII for management and consulting services
- Students Sharpen Skills, Network at FAA Internship
- Atlantic County Aviation Industry to Take Flight with Federal Grant
- LoBiondo Announces Millions for South Jersey Airport Projects
- Longtime Dream of NARTP in AC Close to Reality
- AC Leaders: Aviation park would be latest economic win
- Atlantic County Breaks Ground on Stockton Tech Park
- Colliers to Manage Leasing of National Aviation Research Park (NARTP)