National Aviation Research & Technology Park
The NARTP is an industry, academia, and government collaboration focused on research, innovation, and commercialization of emerging technologies for aviation.
The NARTP is located at the world-renowned Federal Aviation Administration William J. Hughes Technical Center - the FAA's center for research, development, and sustainment of the National Airspace System.
- Atlantic County Aviation Industry to Take Flight with Federal Grant
- LoBiondo Announces Millions for South Jersey Airport Projects
- Longtime Dream of NARTP in AC Close to Reality
- AC Leaders: Aviation park would be latest economic win
- Atlantic County Breaks Ground on Stockton Tech Park
- Colliers to Manage Leasing of National Aviation Research Park (NARTP)
The NARTP is proud to be a member of the NJ Team on the FAA/DOT/White House UAS Integration Pilot Program and supporting Cape May County in UAS activities. More to follow soon.