The Sara & Sam Schoffer Holocaust Resource Center’s mission is as follows:
- To commemorate the Holocaust and develop sensitivity and understanding by combating
antisemitism, racism, hatred and oppression.
- To memorialize the victims of the Holocaust and pay tribute to the survivors, liberators,
- To focus on the study of the Holocaust by fostering academic research and by serving
as a repository for Holocaust materials including oral histories.
- To participate in educating future generations by sponsoring awareness programs and
exhibits, by providing workshops and seminars to train those teaching the Holocaust,
and by making available printed and audio-visual material to students, educators,
- To promote greater awareness of the Holocaust through special activities such as symposia