Consider making a planned gift to Stockton University this year:
A planned gift is any gift made during a donor’s lifetime that is part of the donor’s overall financial and/or estate plan. Planned gifts allow donors to realize their philanthropic intentions while minimizing their tax burden, and to provide long-term, transformational support for the Stockton University community.
Planned gifts may take many different forms:
- Cash and Appreciated Securities
- Real Estate/Personal Property
- Retained Life Estates
- Retirement Plan Assets/IRAs
- Life Insurance
- Charitable Lead Trusts
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
Planned Gifts can fund:
- Endowed professorships, lectureships and fellowships
- Scholarships for undergraduate or graduate students
- Funding for cutting-edge faculty research
- Athletics and capital support
- Academic programming and initiatives
- Support for research centers and institutes
- Community outreach and engagement programs
- Internships, mentorships and service-learning projects
...as well as many more options.
For more information on planned giving options at Stockton University, click the button below, or contact the Stockton University Foundation at either email@example.com or 609-652-4789.