Location & Directions
Public transportation directions:
- Public transportation within Atlantic City is by green jitney busses. Cash fare is $2.25. Tickets and various passes can be purchased. The Main Jitney Route runs along Pacific Avenue. Get off at the corner of Pacific and Albany, right in front of the University and O’Donnell Memorial Park.
- From the rail terminal: Take Jitney Route 3, and get off at one of the Pacific Avenue stops. Switch to the Main Jitney Route.
- From the bus terminal: Walk one block east to Pacific Avenue and take the Main Jitney Route.
- On the Boardwalk: Stockton University is 8 blocks south of the Tropicana.
From the south: Take the Garden State Parkway to Exit 36. Turn left onto Rte 651 (Fire Rd.). Turn right onto Rte 40 (Black Horse Pike). Location is at the end of the road.
From the north: Take the Garden State Parkway to Exit 36. Turn right onto Tilton Rd. Turn left onto Rte 651 (Fire Rd.). Turn right onto Rte 40 (Black Horse Pike). Location is at the end of the road.
Street parking in the residential areas near campus is free for 3 hours for non-residents, but availability is expected to be very limited.
Paid parking will be available at the following locations:
- Metered parking spots around O'Donnell Memorial Park, across Albany Avenue from Coast Day.
- Surface parking lot on Pacific Avenue between Boston Avenue and Sovereign Avenue. It costs $3.00 for the day and is about a 5 minute walk from Coast Day.
- The parking garage adjacent to Stockton's residential building, across the street from Coast Day.
Vehicles with disability placards may park in the gated lot behind the Academic Building.
Parking spaces in any of these locations are not guaranteed to be available at any time.
The shuttle between Main campus and the Atlantic City campus will be running according to its usual Sunday schedule for students who wish to attend Coast Day.