Is SHARP open?
Sexual Health and Reproductive Planning will not be open during this period of COVID-19
protocol. Students needing reproductive health services should call 888-230-7526
- enter 08031 for the zip code when directed.
For Services in Atlantic County:
AtlantiCare has expanded its Family Planning program to address the need for services in Atlantic City. As of August 5, the healthcare organization will offer services Wednesdays from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and the second Friday of each month from noon to 4:30 p.m. at its William L. Gormley AtlantiCare HealthPlex.
The program serves all those of child-bearing age and older regardless of insurance or ability to pay. Services are by appointment and walk-in and include:
- Family planning counseling and education
- Birth control methods
- Pelvic exams
- Cervical and breast cancer screening
- HPV vaccines
- Emergency contraception
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
- Basic infertility services
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI or STD) testing, prevention, education, and treatment
- Screening for HIV, PrEP (pre-exposure prophylaxis) assessment and other services
- Reproductive health issues for adults, adolescents and teens
- Referrals to other health and social services
No appointment is needed. You may call 609-677-7211 for hours of operation. All care is confidential.