Stockton University is excited to continue the traditions that make our university so special. University Weekend is designed to showcase the amazing aspects of our university, and create a Stockton celebration for students, faculty, staff, alumni, and families.
COVID-19 Updates at Stockton University
For updated guidance and information regarding COVID-19 protocol, please visit the Campus Operations During COVID-19 website.
Schedule of Events
No items to display
University Weekend T-Shirt Events
Stockton students are eligible to pick up their FREE University Weekend T-Shirt (Limit 1 per student with ID while supplies last) at the following events:
- October 6 - The Fusion Experience
- October 7 - Float Decorating Party
- October 8 - Street Fair
- October 9 - Fred Fest
T-Shirts will also be on sale at the University Weekend Street Fair & SPACES Block Party on Saturday, October 8, 2022. T-shirts are $20.00 each and all net proceeds will benefit the Stockton Student Relief Fund.
Tropicana Hotel Casino Resort
Group ID ST10SU2
Direct call for reservations 1-888-516-2215
- Friday, October 7 - $199 plus taxes & fees
- Saturday, October 8 - $249 plus taxes & fees
University Weekend Street Fair Vendor Registration
Stockton University is inviting vendors to participate in the University Weekend Street Fair on Saturday, October 8, 2022 from 12:00 – 4:00pm in front of the Campus Center (rain or shine). The primary audience of the Street Fair includes college students, alumni, families, and community members. Vendor space is limited, subject to approval, and available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Interested vendors can register at: https://stockton.campuslabs.com/engage/submitter/form/start/544442
- Table Vendor Fee is $50.00, non-refundable, and includes two 6’ tables and four chairs. Proceeds will be donated to Stockton Student Relief Fund, designed to assist students experiencing a financial crisis due to unexpected emergencies. Payment must be received by September 26, 2022.
- Table vendors are prohibited from selling food or beverages at this event. If you are a Food Vendor, contact Lauren.Wilson@stockton.edu for more information.
- For general questions, contact Lauren.Wilson@stockton.edu