Stockton University invites you to join us October 5 - 8, 2023 to celebrate University Weekend! University Weekend is designed to showcase the amazing aspects of our university, and create a Stockton celebration for students, faculty, staff, alumni, and families.
2023 Schedule of Events
Continue to check back regularly for updates, as new events and initiatives will continue to be added to the schedule!
No items to display
University Weekend T-Shirt Events
Stockton students are eligible to pick up their FREE University Weekend T-Shirt (Limit 1 per student with ID while supplies last) at the following events:
- October 6 - Float Decorating Party
- October 7 - Street Fair
- October 8 - Fred Fest
T-Shirts will also be on sale at the University Weekend Street Fair & SPACES Block Party on Saturday, October 7, 2023. T-shirts are $20.00 each and all net proceeds will benefit the Stockton Student Relief Fund.
University Weekend Street Fair Vendor Registration - REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
Stockton University is inviting vendors to participate in the University Weekend Street Fair on Saturday, October 7, 2023 from 12:00 – 4:00pm in front of the Campus Center (rain or shine). The primary audience of the Street Fair includes college students, alumni, families, and community members. Vendor space is limited, subject to approval, and available on a first come, first serve basis.
- REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED, as we are filled to capacity.
- Table Vendor Fee is $50.00, non-refundable, and includes two 6’ tables and four chairs. Proceeds will be donated to Stockton Student Relief Fund, designed to assist students experiencing a financial crisis due to unexpected emergencies. Payment must be received by September 25, 2023.
- Table vendors are prohibited from selling food or beverages at this event. If you are a Food Vendor, contact Lauren.Wilson@stockton.edu for more information.
- For general questions, contact Lauren.Wilson@stockton.edu
COVID-19 Updates at Stockton University
For updated guidance and information regarding COVID-19 protocol, please visit the Campus Operations During COVID-19 website.