University Policies & Procedures
The Stockton University Policies and Procedures Webpage is the official source for policies and procedures, serving as a readily accessible repository for the Stockton community. The site is regularly updated as new policies and procedures are issued or current policies and procedures are revised.
We encourage faculty, staff, students, and all members of the Stockton community to become familiar with the university’s policies and procedures to enrich understanding of the institution’s expectations and improve overall productivity.
A policy administrator has been designated for each policy and procedure to answer specific questions regarding each policy and procedure.
Additional policies and procedures that apply to students, staff, faculty and constituents connected to Stockton University may be found within Title 18 of the New Jersey Statutes Annotated (N.J.S.A.), the New Jersey Administrative Code (N.J.A.C.), and documents kept within the University
Recent changes and additions:
- I-52.2 Research and Professional Development Committee
- II-3 Academic Calendar
- II-16 Determination of a Student's Academic Level
- II-20 Graduation With Honors
- II-91 Student Education Record
- 6404 Cash Items Throughout the University
- 6406 Billing Procedure - Centralized
- 6412 University Travel
- 6350 Managing Conflicts of Interest
- 1095 Guidelines for Administration, Application, Distribution and Reporting of State Appropriated Research and Professional Development Funds
- 2008 International Travel Approval Procedure for Employees
- 2016 Second Baccalaureate Degree
- 1032 Campus Hearing Board – Students