Policy & Procedures
View by Administrative Division:
The Stockton University Policy and Procedures Webpage is the official source for policies and procedures, serving as a readily accessible repository for the Stockton community. The site is regularly updated as new policies and procedures are issued or current policies and procedures are revised.
We encourage faculty, staff, students, and all members of the Stockton community to become familiar with the university’s policies and procedures to enrich understanding of the institution’s expectations and improve overall productivity.
A policy administrator has been designated for each policy and procedure to answer specific questions regarding each policy and procedure.
Additional policies and procedures that apply to students, staff, faculty and constituents connected to Stockton University may be found within Title 18 of the New Jersey Statutes Annotated (N.J.S.A.), the New Jersey Administrative Code (N.J.A.C.), and documents kept within the University
Recent changes and additions:
- VI-11.1 Office Hours, Work Week, Lunch Period, Breaks and Emergency Closing
- VI-12 Supplemental Compensation Upon Retirement
- VI-13.2 Employee Disciplinary Guidelines
- VI-14 Health Benefit Plans
- VI-20 Managerial Employee Appointments
- VI-22 Compensation Plan for Managerial Employees
- VI-23 Managerial Hours of Work
- VI-26 Managerial Employee Discipline
- VI-27 Leaves of Absence
- VI-44 Payment of Tuition, Fees and Indebtedness to the University
- VI-46 Delinquent Accounts
- VI-53 Tuition Waiver for Senior Citizens
- VI-60 Real Estate Transaction Committee
- 6154 Paid Time Off for Temporary and Student Workers