News and Announcements
- Partnership Helps 10 Teachers Earn Masters in Education
- More than 300 Receive Degrees at Graduate Commencement
Class includes first Ed.D in Organizational Leadership
- Ed.D. in Organizational Leadership Graduates First Class
Interdisciplinary program geared to working professionals
- Spotlight on: Physical Therapy Student Grows from Hands-On Experience
Li presents research on Interprofessional Education at national level
- More than 80 Graduate Students Share Research at Symposium
First class in Ed.D.in Organizational Leadership featured
- Applications open for Fall 2019. Please visit our Apply Now page for application instructions, deadlines and information about graduate admissions.
- Calling all Fall 2020 Doctor of Physical Therapy, Master of Science in Occupational Therapy and Master of Science in Communication Disorders applicants! The Office of Graduate Studies in coordination with the School of Health Sciences is holding an interactive information session to introduce applicants to the Centralized Application System (CAS), review the admissions process, and provide insightful and important information about Stockton's healthcare programs. The information session will end with a walking tour of the facilities! ALL ATTENDEES ARE ENCOURAGED TO BRING A DEVICE: LAPTOP, TABLET, MOBILE. The Information Session will be interactive. To register, click here.