News and Announcements
- Stockton Rises to 7th in 2020 U.S. News Rankings
- Stockton Welcomes New Dean of Business School
Stockton’s program is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), an international body whose accreditation has been earned by less than 5 percent of the world's business programs.
- Spotlight on: Physical Therapy Student Grows from Hands-On Experience
Li presents research on Interprofessional Education at national level
- Important News:
In accordance with the March 16, 2020 Executive Order from Governor Murphy, the University has implemented a remote working protocol during the coronavirus crisis. At this time, we expect to be able to maintain current operations with minimal disruptions, and your patience is appreciated as we triage priorities and issues in the face of this unprecedented pandemic. Our office has staff working to address your inquiries and continue to process applications and admissions deposits. Our F-101 office is closed to visitors, and voicemails will be monitored remotely.
- Open Houses, Virtual Information Fairs, and other special events are posted on Graduate
Visit our website to view events and register. We hope to see you soon!
- Applications open for Fall 2020.
Please visit our Apply Now page for application instructions, deadlines and information about graduate admissions.