News and Announcements
- Stockton Offers New Master of Arts in Counseling.
Stockton University is now accepting applications for a new Master of Arts in Counseling program that will begin in September 2019. The 60-credit two-year program includes a 100-hour practicum and a 600-hour internship, including 120 hours of direct client contact and 180 hours of indirect client services. Classes will be held at Stockton’s Kramer Hall, 30 Front St. in Hammonton, and some courses may be offered as hybrid classes with both online and in-class components. Deadline for the first cohort is February 1, 2019.
- The Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) program is now accepting applications for Fall
2019. To apply, please submit your completed Online Graduate Application including all supplemental
materials prior to June 20, 2019. Review the Program's admissions criteria here.
- Learn by the Numbers in Data Science Masters Program. Stockton’s DSSA program was developed with professionals in mind. The accelerated
program can be completed in one calendar year, including summer. Classes are a hybrid,
scheduled so that in addition to online work, all classes meet the same night each
week at Kramer Hall in Hammonton. Read more.
- Graduate Students Share Research at Fall 2018 Symposium. Learn more about the types of research our graduate students are doing. Read More.
- Master of Social Work (MSW) Program Celebrates 10th Anniversary! More than 100 graduates, current students, faculty and staff attended the event in the Fannie Lou Hamer Event Room. Associate Professor Robin Hernandez-Mekonnen served as mistress of ceremonies. Provost Lori Vermeulen said the program has now graduated 334 social workers who performed some 275,000 hours of internship service in and around Atlantic City. Read more.
- Did you miss the deadline to apply for Spring 2019? Attend the Graduate Non-Matriculated Registration/Information Session on Thursday,
January 11, 2019, 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. in the Campus Center Grand Hall. To register
- Applications are now available for Fall 2019. Please visit our Apply Now page for application instructions and information about graduate admissions.
- Decision Letters by Mail. Once your application has been reviewed by the Admissions Committee, our Office will mail your decision letter approximately 6 weeks after completion of your application EXCEPT
for the programs listed below. There are instances in which a possible delay could
occur in the admissions notification process especially in graduate programs that
utilize a waitlist. If you did not receive your decision letter beyond the expected
timeframe, please e-mail email@example.com to inquire about your decision status. In the e-mail please confirm your mailing
address so that our team can review where your letter was mailed.
- Applicants for the DPT program will be notified by January 15, 2019.
- Applicants for the MSOT program will be notified by March 1, 2019.
- Applicants for the MSCD will be notified by April 15, 2019.
- Applicants for the MSW program will be notified by May 1, 2019.
- Doctoral and Master's Commencement Ceremony, Tuesday, May 7, 2019 at 11:00am in the
Sports Center. Congratulations to our graduates! For details regarding this ceremony, please visit
the Commencement Website.
- Attend the Spring 2019 Open House, Sunday April 7, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. in Campus Center Meeting Room 5. Meet Graduate Studies staff, program faculty, and current students to learn more about your prospective graduate program. Register here.