News and Announcements
- The Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) program is now accepting applications for Fall
2018. To apply, please submit your completed Online Graduate Application including all supplemental
materials prior to July 26, 2018. Review the Program's admissions criteria here.
- Graduate Students Share Research at Spring 2018 Symposium. Learn more about the types of research our graduate students are doing. Congratulations
to Tia Tilton for Best Poster! Read More.
- Rooms for Rent Available for Fall 2018. Stockton Affiliated Services, Inc. (SASI) has eight rooms available for Fall 2018.
Utilities and services are included. Click here for the flyer.
- Attend the Spring 2018 Open House, Sunday April 8, 2018 at 10:00 a.m. in Campus Center
Meeting Room 5. Meet Graduate Studies staff, program faculty, and current students to learn more about
your prospective graduate program. Register here.
- Master's and doctoral students present their research at the Fall 2017 Graduate Research
Symposium. To view highlights of this event, please click here. To learn more about this event and other graduate research, visit our Research page.
- New Master of Science in Data Science and Strategic Analytics Launching Fall 2017. Harnessing “Big Data” - the vast sea of digital information generated daily by business,
science, entertainment and education - is a challenge but also an opportunity, and
Stockton University is launching a new degree program this fall to prepare graduates
for this fast-growing field. To learn more about the M.S. in Data Science and Strategic
Analytics program click here.
- Stockton's M.S. in Communication Disorders Program Earns Accreditation. The Master of Science in Communication Disorders program has received accreditation
from the Council on Academic Accreditation in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology.
For the full story, click here.
- Stockton's School of Business has earned accreditation by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), an international body whose accreditation has been earned by less than 5 percent of the world's business programs. To learn more about Stockton's MBA program, click here.
- Did you miss the deadline to apply for Fall 2018? Attend the Graduate Non-Matriculated Registration/Information Session on Thursday,
August 9, 2018, 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. in the Campus Center Grand Hall. To register
- New Program Announcement! The School of Social and Behavioral Sciences is excited to now offer a Master of Arts
in Counseling degree. The Office of Graduate Studies will begin accepting applications
for Fall 2019 in mid-September. To learn more about this program, please visit the M.A. in Counseling site.
- Doctoral and Master's Commencement Ceremony, Tuesday, May 8, 2018 at 11:00am in the
Sports Center. Congratulations to our graduates! For details regarding this ceremony, please visit
the Commencement Website.
- COMING SOON FALL 2018! Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP). Keep monitoring the Graduate Studies Program page for updates regarding the program and the application process.
- Graduate Non-Matriculated Registration/Information Session for Spring 2018: Learn more about our graduate programs and register to try a graduate class on Friday,
January 12, 2018 from 4:00pm -5:00pm in the Campus Center Grand Hall. To register for
this event, please click on the "Visit Us" link on the left. To learn more about
the non-matriculated option, click here.
- Interest Session for M.A./Certificates in Criminal Justice: Thursday, October 19,
2017 at 4:30pm in G-138. For details or more information, please e-mail Christine.Tartaro@stockton.edu.
- Fall 2017 Deadline Approaching. For most graduate programs, the deadline to matriculate for the Fall 2017 semester
is July 1st. To begin your graduate application clcik on the "Apply Now" button on
the left of the page.
- Graduate Non-Matriculated Registration/Information Session for Fall 2017: Learn more about our graduate programs and register to try a graduate class on Thursday,
August 10, 2017 in the Campus Center Grand Hall. To register for this event, please
click on the "Visit Us" link on the left. To learn more about the non-matriculated
option, click here.
- 3 Buckets of Leadership: Character, Competence, and Capacity - February 3, 2017. The Ed.D. in Organizational Leadership program is sponsoring its first Leadership Luncheon Series. National researcher and presenter on organizational effectiveness and change management, Dr. Dick Daniels will be presenting at Stockton Seaview Hotel & Golf club on Friday, February 3, 2017. Click here for more information and to register for this event.