Food Assistance Program
Primary assistance is provided by Stockton’s food pantries. (See details on the Dean of Students website.)
- Students enrolled in the program may use the pantries as often as needed.
- Meal vouchers, valid on the Galloway campus, Stockton University Atlantic City and Stockton University at Manahawkin, may also be available on a limited basis.
- The food pantries are supported through purchases from the Community Food Bank of
NJ, local retail purchases and donations from monthly food drives sponsored by Stockton’s
Center for Community Engagement.
- The Galloway campus food pantry is located in the Office of the Dean of Students (Campus Center, 243).
- The Stockton Atlantic City food pantry is located in the Atlantic City Residential Complex.
Student Emergency Loan Program
Students in need of immediate funds for personal and educational needs may apply for an emergency loan up to $500.
- This is an interest-free loan with a 45-day pay-back period.
Students with outstanding balances on their student account are not eligible.
Student Relief Fund
Students experiencing financial difficulties impacting their ability to continue enrollment or be successful in the classroom may seek assistance from this fund. (Applications are available in the Office of the Dean of Students, CC-243.)
- To be eligible, students must meet program requirements. Funds are limited and only made available after a thorough review of the student’s finances and a determination that no other reasonable financial means are available.