Guidelines for Campus Health and Safety (For Employees and Visitors)
Stockton has implemented heightened cleaning protocols to ensure the health and well-being of our community. We will disinfect common areas frequently and provide complimentary sanitization products throughout campus. Staff should use these products regularly to clean their work spaces.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and hygiene
- Fully-vaccinated students and employees
- Must submit their necessary vaccine documentation in the go.stockton portal.
- Once this step is completed, these individuals are free from COVID-19 mask requirements, although they may continue wearing masks if they prefer.
- Fully-vaccinated students and employees who have not submitted their necessary documentation to Stockton
- Are required to remain masked indoors until they have submitted their necessary vaccine documentation.
- Partially-vaccinated students and employees
- Are required to remain masked indoors until they are fully vaccinated and have submitted their necessary vaccine documentation.
- Unvaccinated students and employees
- Are required to remain masked indoors. Until these individuals are fully vaccinated and have submitted their necessary vaccine documentation, they will be held to strict adherence to this requirement.
- Guests, visitors, vendors, and affiliated workers
- Individuals who are fully vaccinated are free from COVID-19 mask requirements, although they may continue wearing masks if they prefer.
- Individuals who are not fully vaccinated are required to remain masked indoors.
Stockton takes seriously its responsibility to establish protections for our community. These guidelines are the surest wayto fulfill our responsibilities while keeping our doors open to everyone who wishes to experience a safe and healthy Stockton campus.
Individuals who have underlying health conditions which prevent the wearing of such coverings will need to contact Human Resources (employees) or the Wellness Center (students) to request an exception.
Sharing information assists strategic planning. All campus community members are expected to read and follow campus announcements and protocols and will be invited to share any comments and questions about how to improve health and safety measures. Please also self-monitor your health and remain at home if you are ill.
Health monitoring and contact tracing
Stockton's Public Health Advisory (PHA), which includes representatives from the AtlantiCare Health System as well as members of the President's Cabinet, the School of Health Sciences, and the Office of Campus Public Safety, has been meeting regularly to establish protocols and procedures for testing and tracing.