After You've Been Accepted
You're in the final stages of the admissions process, so let us walk you through the remaining steps!
1. Contact Your Admissions Counselor
Have questions before enrolling? Ask us - we're here to help.
2. Make It Official, Submit Your Enrollment Deposit!
Submitting your $250 enrollment deposit as soon as possible (by mail or the goStockton portal.*) officially reserves your place at Stockton University.
3. Visit campus
(...taking another look is always good)!
4. Accept Your Financial Aid Package
Counselors are here to help you through the financial aid process. Log on to your goStockton portal to view your package.
5. Live at Stockton
If you'll be living at Stockton, submit your $150 housing deposit and apply for housing.
6. Your Health Matters
Complete and submit the mandatory health forms and requirements.
7. Must-Do Events
New Student Programs, Orientation, Move-In, and Welcome Week
* Log into the goStockton portal for more info and easy-to-use tools to get started.
(Find your ID# [Z-number] on your acceptance letter.)
Post your "acceptance" photo to: #StocktonU18
Food for Thought
- We provide New Student Programs, including Orientation & Registration, Welcome Week, S.O.A.R., Stockton’s Outdoor Adventure Retreat for Freshmen, and TRANSFERmation, the outdoor retreat just for Transfer students, to prepare you for your Stockton career.
- Check out majors, our net price calculator, scholarships, Career Communities and Honors Program.
- Explore the current Stockton University Student Handbook
Navigate the links below to learn more:
Looking for an exciting jump start to your Stockton Experience?
Meet new friends, develop teamwork and leadership skills, and have fun!